Are you in immediate crisis? If so, there are people available 24/7 to help.
- The Maryland Crisis Hotline: 1-800-422-0009
Anne Arundel County Crisis Team: 410-768-5522
For additional crisis numbers for other Maryland cities and counties, please visit the Maryland Coalition of Families
- Anne Arundel County Domestic Violence Hotline: 410-222-6800
- To learn more about resources for domestic violence victims, please visit the Annapolis YWCA
- Visit DrugRehab.com for an educational guide about domestic violence
- Visit The Recovery Village to learn about about resources for domestic violence and co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders
Alcohol and drug Use treatment
Are you, or someone you love, struggling with addiction? Maybe your not sure? Check out these educational and treatment resources now.